How a heat stroke helped save my life

A heat stroke was the first thing that hit me when I woke up on Sunday morning.

I woke with a throbbing in my left side and a sudden sharp pain in my back.

As I waited for a GP to come and get me, I began to realise that this could be the start of a terrible, life-threatening illness.

I was lucky, because I was able to get to the hospital within a few hours and get the doctors to give me a shot of anti-inflammatories.

I had already suffered through the heat on Saturday and was starting to feel better.

I felt better and better and then my back started to hurt again.

I began getting very cold and it was getting really bad.

I thought that the doctors would be able to help, but they were not able to, as they were in the middle of their operation.

As the heat continued to mount, I could see that my kidneys were starting to fail and that my heart was beginning to beat wildly.

I could hear people screaming and I could feel my body trying to expel heat from my body.

The pain was unbearable and I was going to die, I thought.

I looked around and could see other people suffering from heat stroke.

As soon as I looked at my friends and family I could tell that they were struggling with the same thing.

But I wasn’t thinking about that, I was thinking about my friends.

My friends were in agony.

I just thought that they had a few more hours before they would start to feel good.

But then they all started to feel great again and the pain went away.

As they got to the end of the corridor, my friends started to thank me for the time they had been spending with me.

They were all very relieved that the pain had gone.

I got home and tried to make myself feel better by getting into a good, comfortable position.

I didn’t realise how cold it was at that point.

My heart rate started to increase and I started to realise how dehydrated I was.

I realised that my blood pressure was going up, but I didn-t realise how high my blood sugar levels were.

I started drinking a lot of water and it really helped.

The heat was very uncomfortable, but at the same time I was feeling really good.

I knew that my temperature was in the 80s and I wanted to keep it there for as long as I could.

I wanted it to stay there for at least two days and to feel as normal as possible.

It was a very bad idea to try to do this, but it was what I needed to do.

I went to bed with a big smile on my face.

I still didn’t know exactly what had happened and I couldn’t really tell the rest of the world what I had done.

After a while, I realised what had caused the heat.

I did a few things right, but the real problem was that I had had two drinks of water on the morning of Sunday.

This had been my second drink, so it was not the first time that I’d had a hot shower, so I had no idea what had actually happened.

I decided that it was the most natural thing to do and that I needed the hot water.

I poured the hot, chilled water down my neck and into my mouth.

I swallowed the water whole and then let it soak in for a few seconds before putting it back in my mouth and getting myself ready for the next drink.

I remember having a bit of a hard time swallowing it because it was so hot and it had so much flavour.

I wasn’ t sure if I was supposed to swallow it whole or put it into my gullet and then drink it.

I also didn’t think that I should be drinking it straight away.

I only thought that if I did that, it would help me to get my blood back up to normal.

The next thing I knew, I had my first headache and my back felt really, really bad and I had a lot swelling.

I think that when I realised I was dehydrated, I did the most logical thing I could think of, which was to put the hot drinks down my throat and drink them all.

I drank them straight away and had a really good night’s sleep.

I’m glad that I didn’ t realise that it had just been my first hot shower and that it hadn’t been a complete waste of my time, because it helped me a lot.

But when I got up the next morning, I couldn’ t see any difference in my body and I realised it was a really bad idea not to take the hot shower at all.

It took me a long time to get myself to do it again.

After the shower, I started thinking that it might be a good idea to get some food.

I made myself a sandwich, had some chips, some bacon, and some tomatoes and put it in my fridge.

I then ate it and it felt great.

I really enjoyed